Accion is a special place to work and grow professionally. As an award-winning nonprofit leader in the globally-recognized, high-impact field of microfinance, we are an engine for economic opportunity through our support of local entrepreneurs across a five state region.
To meet the needs of our communities with excellence, we are looking for a Loan Operations Administrator to process and manage customer loan files and perform customer account maintenance for customersacross our region.
Loan Operations Administrators:
- Process approved new loans in their assigned geography to point of loan closing;
- Tracks loan file discrepancies for assigned geography;
- Prepares and ensures the filing of title liens, UCCs, lien extensions and mortgages on a timely basis following loan closing;
- Assists with the servicing of current client accounts as needed, including the production of credit letters and the updating of client contact information;
- Helps to ensure the completeness and accuracy of client files post-loan closing, drafting response to quarterly external audit of loan files; and
- Processes accounts payable in an accurate and timely manner.
- Must have a passion for Accion’s mission and a strong commitment to Accion’s culture of exceptional customer service, excellence and accountability;
- Must be highly accountable, goal-oriented and thrive in a fast paced, problem-solving and upbeat organizational culture;
- Analytical, assertive, and persistent with excellent, direct, highly professional communication skills;
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred;
- English/Spanish fluency is preferred; and
- Experience in lending or accounts payable preferred.
Accion offers an excellent total compensation package, including competitive base salary, the opportunity for exciting incentive pay, and an attractive benefits package.